Projects of Rotary year 2018-2019:
- Training on “How to act on Emergencies.” for the Gran Roble Scout Group.
- Donation of a tent for 20 Scouts for the Gran Roble Scout Group.
- Donation of shelves to the "Children of Guatemala organization."
- Fellowship dinner for Rotarians from Oosterhout, Holland.
- Expofoto fundraiser to help the Dr Tufts Clinic for Fuego Volcano victims.
- Donation of the proceeds of Expofoto to Dr. Tufts Clinic.
- Cooperation with Vision Rescue for a donation of Ophthalmology equipment and 48,000 prescription lenses and equipment valued in $2,000.000.00 to be distributed to children in poverty by Comité Prociegos y Sordomudos (Deaf and Blind Committee.)
- Cooperation with CEFORLI for Welding Courses for youth at risk.
- Support in the installation of 4 efficient "Chapina Bonita" stoves in Antigua, Guatemala.
- Donation of a Dining room set consisting of a Table set for 12 persons (including chairs and cabinet with drawers) for Mis Años Dorados / My Golden Years Home for the Elderly.
- SAVE ME Peace Project